Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 5, 2014

Info Post

The film's stunt master Silva film Ajith's fight scenes of the interview: "I have worked on the film for Best Valor's. Many riskana fight footage., Which act in Ajith sir as with trimmings doubled the actor arranged kept getting. Ajit Sir doubled without acting know., But he The accident occurred at the beginning of the leg had a problem with this arrangement.

On hearing this, Ajith called me sir, "I am acting in all scenes. Marrikkirata not my policy. Paid for myself when I buy someone else take the risk Should I take the risk. Atukkutan tarranka pay me," he is said to be played.

When she guest-starred on shows riskana brave. We natunkinom scared. Each scene begins with God to spare him any ventikkuven. Thank God he'd finished. Ajit looked at me and laughed over it and go watch. Ajith sir fans of the original film parkkappo bravery bravery, "says Silva.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts